“Where There’s a Will, There’s a Way: Planning Your Legacy”
with Stevens & Company Wills & Estates Lawyer Lisa Holmgren
Do you have plans after work on Thursday, November 20th, 2014? Do they include wine, appies, introductions and networking?? If not, swing by Stevens & Co:
~Stevens & Company is hosting the Chamber of Commerce’s November ‘Business After Business‘ event~
Date: Thursday, November 20th, 2014
Location: Stevens & Company
What? Introductions, networking, appies, wine and more!
Check out this article about Stevens & Co. founder, Sam Stevens, in this months edition of the Business Examiner newspaper~
Stevens & Company is hosting an AKSIS workshop on Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014 in Edmonton.
Discussion Topic: ‘Aboriginal Business: Economic Development Rooted in Traditional Val
Jennifer Stevens & Tracy Samra will provide Aksis members with an overview of the current operating environment for First Nation and Metis businesses in the Edmonton area. They will examine Aboriginal business models and identify their best practices for internal governance, operations and business relations. They will also explore concepts that support sustainable economies.
- Today’s Aboriginal Business Environment: Sole Proprietors to FN Groups of Companies
- Choosing the Right Business Structure: A Model that Meets Your Needs
- Tools for Operations: Simple Effective Codes and Best Practices
- Key Business Relationships: Businesses, Government Relations & Community Engagement
- Negotiating Agreements: Simple Contracts to Impact Benefit Agreements
- Case Studies: Successful First Nation Economic Models
- Sustainable Economic Development: Creating a Thriving & Diverse Aboriginal Economy
If you are a First Nations business owner or entrepreneur in Alberta, you don’t want to miss this~